The Cleveland Shoulder Institute treats patients with all types of shoulder and elbow disorders resulting from traumatic injuries, arthritis, instabilities, rotator cuff and sports-related injuries.
For surgical videos and animations, see our Patient Education page.
Joint Replacement Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Shoulder Replacement (APEX)
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
- Biologic Total Shoulder Resurfacing
The Superior Capsular Reconstruction technique helps address massive irreparable rotator cuff tears by reducing superior humeral translation and improve shoulder kinematics by anatomically replacing the superior capsule. Video animation
Regenerative medicine procedures are provided by Regen Orthopedics, Dr. Reuben Gobezie’s sister company.
Learn more at www.regenorthopedics.com.
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy of Shoulder
- Stem Cell Treatment for Arthritis
- Ultrasound Guided Injections